Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Smoky Eye Video

Wishing a good day to The Color Elated!

     I had made the decision months ago to get back on YouTube.  I did some previous videos for my cosmetic store, Color Elation.  I must make a confession:  I was not skilled nor prepared to do live video at that time.  So my "videos" were more like a series of photographs, like an amped up slide show.  Where I felt somewhat inadequate in doing that, I worked hard to make sure that each video I completed made me feel proud.
     Now, months later, and credit card bills later, I acquired my dream camera, lighting, editing software, on and on and on to create live video.  I love the creativity of it all, but please know...I HAVE SO MUCH TO LEARN.  Where that thought is frustrating, it is also exciting.  So I want to introduce my new channel on YouTube:  Color Elated.  I hope you enjoy this video, and can rate, comment, and subscribe.  Please visit often as I love to post.
     I wanted my first video to center around a favorite look.  Here is my smoky eye with my NYX Smoky Eye Palette.  Enjoy.  Stay blessed and Color Elated!

No comments:

Post a Comment