Popular Posts

Monday, September 29, 2014

Collection Leopard from Color Elation Cosmetics

Hello again to the Color Elated!

     Over a year ago, I debuted Color Elation Cosmetics on You Tube.  I did not have the equipment I do now and though I am no edition genius, those earlier videos were in fact just slide shows with me demonstrating a look step by step.  I a still proud of those videos.  They were part of an  humble beginning and showcased the color collections I created and still love.  One of them is Collection Leopard.  I have completed a few looks with this collection.  It remains one of my favorites.  It is versatile and flattering on all skins.  It goes nude, smoky, dramatic, and sexy.  All in one.  So, I wanted to share a "blast from the past" video and the most current from Color Elation highlighting Collection Leopard.  I hope you enjoy.


The Original Video

http://youtu.be/c5h0AzjbFDc?list=UU-2sPEmzuNAbtXLt3p9DMEw


Most Current

http://youtu.be/kk92_80ovUs




    Visit me at colorelation.com to view this collection and other products.  Four color collections come in 5 gram jars each and sell for $15.50.  Color Collections will soon go on sale for our "Welcome Fall" Sale so please visit often.  More details soon.  Stay blessed and Color Elated!  Any questions? Contact me here or on  colorelation@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment