Popular Posts

Monday, September 8, 2014

Shadow Singles on Sale at colorelation.com

Hello My Color Elated Friends,

    This is a quick blog post.  If you follow my Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/colorelation, then you know of our sale on all Shadow Singles for 50% off September 7-13.  Please visit and browse the colors you prefer, but I would love to share some of my favorites with you.

Splendor


     This is the perfect taupe shimmer.  Because it is neutral, it looks great with warm and cool colors.  In the pic above, it is worn on the lid with another of my favorites...




...Indigo Black.  I blended this to be like a jewel toned blue.  It is a smoky blue black that makes a perfect smoky eye like Marla wears below.
    Another I cannot do without, is perhaps the one I wear the most.  Henna is matte red brown that I LOVE as a bridge color is most of my looks for everyday wear.

     Raspberry Jam is one of the most fun colors.  Potent, pretty pink.  Don't let it scare you.  You can wear it full strength or buff it to rosy warmth.  It is beautiful on all skins.  Here, I used it with Amethyst and White Satin for an Arabic makeup inspired look I did months ago.

     So, please join me at colorelation.com.  We have added some new products and more are on their way.  And please follow my little store on Facebook.  Until next time, stay blessed and Color Elated!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment