Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Special Effect Lips for Day

Good Day My Color Elated Friends!

       For those of you who follow me on You Tube, this is deja vu.  But for others, I wanted to share a recent installment of four daytime looks for lips that I adore using when I need to escape my day to day lipstick doldrums.  These looks celebrate color, textures, and finishes that I normally reserve for evening, but I tweaked them to wear for work.  Remember, I am a teacher/makeup fan who loves color, but has to keep it wearable.  So trust me, you can get away with one or more of these looks.  I hope to also introduce you to some wonderful products that I have linked in the Description Box on my channel.  Check them out!   I hope you enjoy and leave me a comment.  Stay Color Elated!
http://youtu.be/d_-_i7nBunA







No comments:

Post a Comment